2018 WWETT: Save Up To 70 Percent To See The Industry’s Latest Innovations
Discounted Rate Details
As a valued exhibitor, we can offer two specific discounts through the show. Hurry, and you can save 50 percent on the Full Education Package (new price is $85) and 70 percent on an Expo Pass (new price is $15). Here’s how:
- Click http://nvyt.es/12fb88b3
- Then register either through a social channel or via “Traditional Registration”
- Enter your registration information
- A promo code (XNV230) will automatically populate in the “Do you have a Promotional Code?” section
- Continue with registration to get the abovementioned discounts
WWETT is the largest annual U.S. trade show for the wastewater industry, so once you make it through the doors, you’ll have visual access to some of the most innovative and proven products available today. We’re proud to be part of that group. Here are just a couple of the innovations you can learn about in our booth:
- GS Series Wet Prime Pumps – These rugged, yet cost-effective self-priming pumps are available in multiple sizes with maximum flow rates from 490 to 3450 gpm, a maximum head of 175 feet, and solids handling capabilities of up to 3 inches. They serve as a solution for new packages or as industry-compliant replacements when a durable pump is required to fulfill demanding job requirements. A double-lip seal with atmospheric drain provides additional bearing protection within the rotating assembly, while a removeable cover plate with convenient grip handle, and an oil-lubricated tungsten titanium carbide cartridge-type mechanical seal simplify maintenance.
- GL Series Pump Packages – These robust diesel-driven pump packages are available in various 4x4 and 6x6 sizes, with maximum flow rates up to 3400 gpm, a maximum head of 200 feet, and solids handling capabilities of up to 3 inches. The GL Series is fully Tier IV ready and has the flexibility to offer multiple engine options. The show unit features our brand new GL2 sound-attenuated enclosure capable of reducing noise to less than 68 dB(A) at 7 meters. Engineered for modularity, GL Series units are available in skid or trailer configuration with a variety of build options to provide the necessary characteristics for your application.
For more info on the 2018 WWETT Show, click here.