Pioneer Pump®, a Franklin Electric brand,
is continually looking for ways to provide easier and more convenient tools, knowledge, and resources necessary for your success.
To better serve you and your business, we are pleased to announce the launch of FE Select, Franklin Electric's primary pump selection software for distributors and contractors.
This online tool walks users through the process from start to finish, requiring only the basic application data, such as flow and total dynamic head demands, to size many water systems. The software properly matches the components necessary for the desired application and then offers links to related information and product documentation.
FE Select offers the following features to users:
- 24/7 accessibility to sizing and selecting Pioneer Pump products and additional Franklin Electric product series
- Product selection based on listings or application criteria
- Multi-speed pump and motor performance curves including synchronous and variable speed
How to get started with FE Select:
- First, create a Franklin Electric account login and then sign-on to FE Select USA or FE Select Canada
- Enroll for an upcoming webinar that
will provide a comprehensive
overview and training of the tool
New features and services will continue to launch on FE Select for Pioneer Pump products in the future, including configuring and pricing. Alongside FE Select, Pump-Flo will continue to be available to users for the next six months. However, we encourage you to start using FE Select now and take full advantage of the new features and extended capabilities it offers!
In the mining industry, pump efficiency and reliability are essential for profitable operations. With so many application needs – including general dewatering, slurry and tailings removal, source and process water, truck washing, and dust suppression – how can you maximize your pumps’ performance? While most of the mining industry relies on diesel-driven pump packages, portable electric-driven pumps are emerging as another popular choice – one that offers application versatility, as well as performance and return on investment (ROI) benefits compared to diesel.
Read our recent article in Pumps & Systems Magazine to learn the differences between electric and disel-driven pump packages - and how to use each to optimize performance in mining applications.
Franklin Electric proudly introduces Aaron Jackson as Territory Manager for the south central region of North America.
Aaron’s responsibilities will include the development of sales and distribution coverage for all of Franklin Electric’s product lines in the industrial and wastewater markets of Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. Aaron has extensive experience in the pump industry working with pump manufactures to establish and grow sales through distribution and direct outlets.
Prior to joining Franklin Electric, Aaron served in various sales, applications, and management roles with Xylem – Flygt Pumps, Pierce Pump, Hugh Cunningham Inc., and most recently as Regional Sales Manager for Ebara Pump.
You can contact Aaron at (469) 307-0076 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sanitary sewage overflows during high precipitation events cause environmental concerns and health risks, in addition to being costly and difficult to clean up.
Read our latest case study to learn how our Pioneer Pump® Diesel-Driven Skid Packages provided a reliable, cost-effective solution for a retirement community that was having infiltration and inflow issues with their sewage collection system.
Read and download the case study by clicking here.
Franklin Electric proudly introduces Mike Retter as Territory Manager for the southeast region of North America.
Mike’s responsibilities will be the development of sales and distribution for all of Franklin Electric’s product lines in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Mike has extensive experience in the pump industry working with pump manufacturers in various sales and management roles with Gorman Rupp Pump Company and ITT Corp / Xylem / Flygt and most recently as Regional Sales Manager for Environment One Corporation.
You can contact Mike at (830) 230-7649 or email@example.com.
Eliminate Costly and Disruptive Downtime with Vortex Series™ Pumps
Pump failures cost time and money. Our Vortex Series™ pumps eliminate costly and disruptive downtime, making sure our products aren't what slows you down. Read our latest case study to see how the Vortex Series was part of an industry-leading solution for a multinational food corporation.
With our Vortex Series pumps, you can:
- Reduce Costly Downtime
- Avoid Premature Seal & Rotating Assembly Failure
- Eliminate Maintenance for Internal Parts
- Extend Overall Pump Life Expectancy
Read & download the case study by clicking here.
Pioneer Pump® HWR Series Wear-Resistant Pumps provide resilience against abrasive materials to maintain peak performance longer in demanding light slurry, manure, fly ash, and mining applications. Available in maximum flows of 4875 gpm at a maximum head of 625 feet, it passes solids up to three inches in diameter and offers longer maintenance cycles and lower overall cost of ownership via its rugged design.
The Rugged, Flexible & Profitable Option
- Durable Materials of Construction: Manufactured with high-chrome white iron to maximize wear resistance against destructive abrasives.
- Added Peace of Mind: Oversized bearing shafts and cassette seals and thick casting walls resist unnecessary wear to allow for maximum pumping uptime.
- Simplified Serviceability: Axial-style wear ring design allows for external adjustment, eliminating downtime associated with removing or replacing liners.
- Continuous Pumping: Engineered to provide continuous operation for agitating liquid manure, which is more profitable than skimming.
- Application Flexibility: Available in packaged configurations designed and assembled by Franklin Electric to offer various priming, hybrid, and other mechanical options to meet nearly any application need.
The Pioneer Pump® Training Resources webpage is your new tool to maximize pump knowledge and save time and money through proper pump selection. Series 1, Introduction to Pumps, is now live, featuring five instructional videos about multiple topics to help you make the right choice. We will continue to update this page with new content, so be sure to check back often.
Series 1 – Introduction to Pumps
These instructional videos provide simple explanations regarding the core concepts used to design, select, and size the right pump. In this series, you'll benefit from the following topics:
- Basic Hydraulics and Terminology: A brief history of the centrifugal pump and what styles are featured by the Pioneer Pump brand. Get to know the language of the pump industry.
- Centrifugal Pump Construction - Part 1: An explanation of the role of each component inside a centrifugal pump, expanding on different styles or options and their various uses
- Centrifugal Pump Construction - Part 2: Further details regarding configurable pump options like flanges, priming systems, and materials of construction.
- Mid-Level System Design - Part 1: A walk-through of the basic methodology of analyzing the piping system for the pump. Includes definitions and example calculations.
- Mid-Level System Design - Part 2: Further detail on different pump arrangements, concepts, and calculations for sizing a pump, as well as an introduction to pump curves.
The Franklin Electric Prize Drawing for 2019 WEFTEC Voice of Customer
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR — The 2019 Franklin Electric Customer Survey Prize Drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) is sponsored by Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY — No purchase or payment necessary to participate and win the Prize Drawing. The Prize Drawing will be held on October 11, 2019.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD — The Promotion will take place September 23 – October 11, 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
- ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES — Candidates eligible to have their names drawn in the Prize Drawing are certain customers of Sponsor located in the contiguous United States and in Canada as identified by Sponsor. The Prize Drawing is open only to those customers to whom this offer is addressed and who are 18 years of age or older. Sponsor shall contact customers by telephone or e-mail to inform them of the Prize Drawing. A customer wishing not to participate may inform the Sponsor at the time of the telephone call or in a reply e-mail to Sponsor. By participating in the Prize Drawing, customers shall be deemed candidates to this Prize Drawing (“Candidates”) and to have fully and unconditionally agreed and accepted these Official Rules.Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors of Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the Prize Drawing. The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER — To enter, complete the digital survey, as sent by Franklin Electric no later than October 11, 2019. Or visit us at our in-booth kiosk during the show.
- PRIZES AWARDED — There will be one prize winner for a $200 Visa® Gift Card. Prizes are not transferrable.
- ODDS OF WINNING — Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of Candidates and are estimated at 1:300.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION — Within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date, Sponsor will call the provided phone numbers from the survey to notify potential winners (the “Notification Date”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, RELEASE & ADVERTISEMENT — Sponsor shall provide potential winner, who must execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permissible, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit & Releases”). Sponsor must receive a potential winner’s executed Affidavit & Releases within thirty (30) days of the Notification Date. Failure to provide to Sponsor with receipt of Affidavit & Releases within 30 days will result in forfeiture of Prize in which case Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner. In addition, potential winners from Canada must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. Prizes will be mailed to winners within 6-8 weeks from receipt by Sponsor of the executed Affidavit & Releases. Execution of the Affidavit & Releases and acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes. For the names of the winners, send an e-mail titled “WEFTEC Customer Survey Prize Drawing” to us at firstname.lastname@example.org after October 11, 2019.
- TAXES & FEES — All taxes, fees, and surcharges for a Prize and all expenses not explicitly included in the description of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the respective winner.
- DISQUALIFICATION & FORFEITURE OF PRIZE — A potential winner shall be disqualified and its Prize shall be forfeited if (i) the winner declines to accept the Prize, (ii) Sponsor is unable to accomplish winner notification within 10 days of the Drawing Date, or (iii) the winner fails to provide Sponsor with winner’s Affidavit & Releases within 30 days of the Notification Date. In the event of disqualification and forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner.
- DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY — Sponsor or its agents shall not be responsible for lost, late, undelivered or misdirected mail or e-mail. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for computer software or hardware malfunctions or failures of any kind. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for lost or unavailable computer, cable, or telephone network connections, or for failed, incomplete, or delayed computer or telephone transmissions of any kind, including those that result from any type of human error. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for any damage to any computer used to participate in the Prize Drawing.
- GOVERNING LAW & REMEDIES — The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited. The laws of the United States and the State of Indiana, U.S.A., govern the Prize Drawing without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions thereof. Sponsor and Candidates agree that: (i) any judicial proceeding for disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Prize Drawing shall take place in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction with the State of Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred, including any costs deemed related to participation in the Prize Drawing, but in no event shall any damages include attorneys fees; and (iii) except for out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances shall a Candidate be entitled or permitted to obtain an award for punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages, and each Candidate hereby waives any and all rights to any such damages.
- PRIVACY — Submission of personal and contact information in connection with the Prize Drawing constitutes permission for Sponsor to add Candidate to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact Candidate for future promotions, events, and offers. Candidates may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting Sponsor.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS — If you have any questions or comments about the Prize Drawing, please contact Sponsor at the mailing address, telephone number, or e-mail address listed below:
Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
9255 Coverdale Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46809-9613
United States of America
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Vortex SeriesTM Pumps eliminate costly and disruptive downtime by passing through the most challenging solids using a recessed impeller. They are available in 4x4, 6x6, and 8x8 sizes and cover flow rates up to 3,600 gpm and heads up to 150 feet.
See how the all new Vortex Series is pioneering the way to reduce disruptive downtime and maximize value.