Franklin Electric proudly introduces Mike Retter as Territory Manager for the southeast region of North America.
Mike’s responsibilities will be the development of sales and distribution for all of Franklin Electric’s product lines in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Mike has extensive experience in the pump industry working with pump manufacturers in various sales and management roles with Gorman Rupp Pump Company and ITT Corp / Xylem / Flygt and most recently as Regional Sales Manager for Environment One Corporation.
You can contact Mike at (830) 230-7649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eliminate Costly and Disruptive Downtime with Vortex Series™ Pumps
Pump failures cost time and money. Our Vortex Series™ pumps eliminate costly and disruptive downtime, making sure our products aren't what slows you down. Read our latest case study to see how the Vortex Series was part of an industry-leading solution for a multinational food corporation.
With our Vortex Series pumps, you can:
- Reduce Costly Downtime
- Avoid Premature Seal & Rotating Assembly Failure
- Eliminate Maintenance for Internal Parts
- Extend Overall Pump Life Expectancy
Read & download the case study by clicking here.
Pioneer Pump® HWR Series Wear-Resistant Pumps provide resilience against abrasive materials to maintain peak performance longer in demanding light slurry, manure, fly ash, and mining applications. Available in maximum flows of 4875 gpm at a maximum head of 625 feet, it passes solids up to three inches in diameter and offers longer maintenance cycles and lower overall cost of ownership via its rugged design.
The Rugged, Flexible & Profitable Option
- Durable Materials of Construction: Manufactured with high-chrome white iron to maximize wear resistance against destructive abrasives.
- Added Peace of Mind: Oversized bearing shafts and cassette seals and thick casting walls resist unnecessary wear to allow for maximum pumping uptime.
- Simplified Serviceability: Axial-style wear ring design allows for external adjustment, eliminating downtime associated with removing or replacing liners.
- Continuous Pumping: Engineered to provide continuous operation for agitating liquid manure, which is more profitable than skimming.
- Application Flexibility: Available in packaged configurations designed and assembled by Franklin Electric to offer various priming, hybrid, and other mechanical options to meet nearly any application need.
The Pioneer Pump® Training Resources webpage is your new tool to maximize pump knowledge and save time and money through proper pump selection. Series 1, Introduction to Pumps, is now live, featuring five instructional videos about multiple topics to help you make the right choice. We will continue to update this page with new content, so be sure to check back often.
Series 1 – Introduction to Pumps
These instructional videos provide simple explanations regarding the core concepts used to design, select, and size the right pump. In this series, you'll benefit from the following topics:
- Basic Hydraulics and Terminology: A brief history of the centrifugal pump and what styles are featured by the Pioneer Pump brand. Get to know the language of the pump industry.
- Centrifugal Pump Construction - Part 1: An explanation of the role of each component inside a centrifugal pump, expanding on different styles or options and their various uses
- Centrifugal Pump Construction - Part 2: Further details regarding configurable pump options like flanges, priming systems, and materials of construction.
- Mid-Level System Design - Part 1: A walk-through of the basic methodology of analyzing the piping system for the pump. Includes definitions and example calculations.
- Mid-Level System Design - Part 2: Further detail on different pump arrangements, concepts, and calculations for sizing a pump, as well as an introduction to pump curves.
The Franklin Electric Prize Drawing for 2019 WEFTEC Voice of Customer
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR — The 2019 Franklin Electric Customer Survey Prize Drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) is sponsored by Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY — No purchase or payment necessary to participate and win the Prize Drawing. The Prize Drawing will be held on October 11, 2019.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD — The Promotion will take place September 23 – October 11, 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
- ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES — Candidates eligible to have their names drawn in the Prize Drawing are certain customers of Sponsor located in the contiguous United States and in Canada as identified by Sponsor. The Prize Drawing is open only to those customers to whom this offer is addressed and who are 18 years of age or older. Sponsor shall contact customers by telephone or e-mail to inform them of the Prize Drawing. A customer wishing not to participate may inform the Sponsor at the time of the telephone call or in a reply e-mail to Sponsor. By participating in the Prize Drawing, customers shall be deemed candidates to this Prize Drawing (“Candidates”) and to have fully and unconditionally agreed and accepted these Official Rules.Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors of Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the Prize Drawing. The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER — To enter, complete the digital survey, as sent by Franklin Electric no later than October 11, 2019. Or visit us at our in-booth kiosk during the show.
- PRIZES AWARDED — There will be one prize winner for a $200 Visa® Gift Card. Prizes are not transferrable.
- ODDS OF WINNING — Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of Candidates and are estimated at 1:300.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION — Within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date, Sponsor will call the provided phone numbers from the survey to notify potential winners (the “Notification Date”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, RELEASE & ADVERTISEMENT — Sponsor shall provide potential winner, who must execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permissible, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit & Releases”). Sponsor must receive a potential winner’s executed Affidavit & Releases within thirty (30) days of the Notification Date. Failure to provide to Sponsor with receipt of Affidavit & Releases within 30 days will result in forfeiture of Prize in which case Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner. In addition, potential winners from Canada must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. Prizes will be mailed to winners within 6-8 weeks from receipt by Sponsor of the executed Affidavit & Releases. Execution of the Affidavit & Releases and acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes. For the names of the winners, send an e-mail titled “WEFTEC Customer Survey Prize Drawing” to us at email@example.com after October 11, 2019.
- TAXES & FEES — All taxes, fees, and surcharges for a Prize and all expenses not explicitly included in the description of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the respective winner.
- DISQUALIFICATION & FORFEITURE OF PRIZE — A potential winner shall be disqualified and its Prize shall be forfeited if (i) the winner declines to accept the Prize, (ii) Sponsor is unable to accomplish winner notification within 10 days of the Drawing Date, or (iii) the winner fails to provide Sponsor with winner’s Affidavit & Releases within 30 days of the Notification Date. In the event of disqualification and forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner.
- DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY — Sponsor or its agents shall not be responsible for lost, late, undelivered or misdirected mail or e-mail. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for computer software or hardware malfunctions or failures of any kind. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for lost or unavailable computer, cable, or telephone network connections, or for failed, incomplete, or delayed computer or telephone transmissions of any kind, including those that result from any type of human error. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for any damage to any computer used to participate in the Prize Drawing.
- GOVERNING LAW & REMEDIES — The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited. The laws of the United States and the State of Indiana, U.S.A., govern the Prize Drawing without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions thereof. Sponsor and Candidates agree that: (i) any judicial proceeding for disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Prize Drawing shall take place in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction with the State of Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred, including any costs deemed related to participation in the Prize Drawing, but in no event shall any damages include attorneys fees; and (iii) except for out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances shall a Candidate be entitled or permitted to obtain an award for punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages, and each Candidate hereby waives any and all rights to any such damages.
- PRIVACY — Submission of personal and contact information in connection with the Prize Drawing constitutes permission for Sponsor to add Candidate to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact Candidate for future promotions, events, and offers. Candidates may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting Sponsor.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS — If you have any questions or comments about the Prize Drawing, please contact Sponsor at the mailing address, telephone number, or e-mail address listed below:
Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
9255 Coverdale Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46809-9613
United States of America
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Franklin Electric proudly introduces Chris Downey as Territory Manager for the north central region. Chris will oversee the sales and distribution of the Pioneer Pump® and FPS® product brands throughout the U.S. sales territory of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota, along with the Canadian sales territory of Manitoba.
Chris’s pump experience began at a young age, growing up in a well drilling family. He has continued to build upon that knowledge professionally, working in the pump industry for most of his career. Recently, Chris has gained a wealth of experience in positions such as Regional Sales Manager for American Marsh Pumps, as well as the most recent position of Sales Director at Hydroflo Pumps, USA.
You can contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vortex SeriesTM Pumps eliminate costly and disruptive downtime by passing through the most challenging solids using a recessed impeller. They are available in 4x4, 6x6, and 8x8 sizes and cover flow rates up to 3,600 gpm and heads up to 150 feet.
See how the all new Vortex Series is pioneering the way to reduce disruptive downtime and maximize value.
Franklin Electric proudly introduces Shane Wright as Territory Manager for the southeast region. Wright will oversee the sales and distribution of the Pioneer Pump® and FPS® product brands throughout the sales territory of Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Wright began his career in the pump industry as an Outside Sales Representative for Jack Tyler Engineering. Since then, Wright has gained a great deal of knowledge about the pump industry. At American Marsh, Wright worked his way up from an Inside Sales Representative to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Most recently Wright served as National Distribution Manager for Ruhrpumpen.
You can contact Shane at email@example.com.
We proudly introduce Ryan Johnson as the new Vice President, Sales-US/Canada for the North America Water Systems Business Unit. Ryan will manage all aspects of sales activities for the US and Canada Markets, including the Pioneer Pump® brand.
With over 20 years of experience with Regal Beloit and General Electric, Ryan possess a diverse background with expertise in Six Sigma, Operations, and in every aspect of the sales process, from direct field sales to sales management leadership.
“Ryan brings a proven track record of building strategies and sales teams focused on providing its customers with clear, differentiating value,” states Don Kenney, President, North America Water Systems and Vice President of Franklin Electric. “He is an operationally driven customer advocate that brings a fresh perspective being previously outside of the company. He has Midwest values, and understands the importance of building and managing fair and mutually beneficial partnerships. I have no doubt that Ryan brings the innovative outlook needed to support our progressing efforts as an organization.”
Franklin Electric is pleased to announce the launch of the Pioneer Pump® Vortex SeriesTM Pumps. Vortex Series Pumps offer a unique pumping solution that eliminate costly and disruptive downtime by passing through the most challenging solids using a recessed impeller. These pumps are ideally suited for waste handling, sludges, industrial effluent, chemical processing, and other applications where fluid conditioning, macerating, or mix-prevention are unnecessary. This is accomplished using vortex technology, which saves time and money in the most punishing applications by eliminating internal wetted parts, like wear plates and chopper blades, that would otherwise have to be monitored, adjusted, and replaced. Heavy-duty cast iron casing construction, an oversized stainless-steel shaft, and a leak-proof run dry mechanical seal ensure maximum reliability and uptime.
- Vortex Impeller: Recessed impeller passes challenging solids by avoiding direct contact
- Discharge Check Valve: Elbow ball valve style with cast iron body avoids clogs from passed-through solids
- Premium Component Construction: Impeller and casing are cast in ductile iron and shaft is corrosion-resistant 17-4 for maximum reliability
- Priming System: Heavy-duty chamber with no-blow-by PosiValve and stainless steel float ball linkage; capable of 50 CFM air removal
A comprehensive range of electric and diesel packaging options are offered for fixed and portable installations and can be fitted with the industry-leading Pioneer Prime vac-assist system for suction lift applications. Vortex Series Pumps are available in 4x4, 6x6, and 8x8 sizes and cover flow rates up to 3,600 gpm and heads up to 150 feet.
For more information on Pioneer Pump Vortex Series Pumps, click here.