The new Pioneer Pump® GL1 Pump Package is an ideal solution to move water in nearly any compact, yet rugged industrial, municipal, agricultural, mining, dewatering, or rental application. This robust, diesel-driven pump package features the PP43075 solids-handling pump which passes up to 1-5/8-inch solids and reaches a maximum flow of 540 gpm and a max head of 130 feet. The GL1 extends the GL Series towable diesel pump range down to 15 hp for smaller-scale applications.
- Compact size ideal for construction sites and other general dewatering needs
- Fully modular base and mounting components for convenient service and maintenance
- On-road towable trailer for easy mobility and transport between jobs
- Environmentally safe vac-assist priming system with PosiValve™ evacuates air faster to accelerate and simplify priming
- Indefinite run-dry mechanical seal for a more hands free and self-sustaining operation
Now including the GL1, the GL Series pump packages feature a full range of high-head and high-flow pumps up to 575 horsepower, are available in 4x3, 4x4, 5x3, 6x3, 6x4, 6x6, 8x6, 8x8, 10x8, 12x8, and 12x12 pump sizes, and offer both solids handling up to 3.5 inches and clear liquids capability. Engineered for modularity, the GL Series is available in skid or trailer configurations, fully Tier IV ready with the flexibility to offer multiple engine options, and comes standard with an indefinite run-dry mechanical seal. To provide the necessary characteristics for each application, the GL Series offers a variety of build options, such as: sound attenuation convertibility, different engine control panels, multiple trailer options, trickle charger, solar panel, and engine block heater.
WEFTEC 2018, the world’s largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition, was yet again filled with some of the industry’s most innovative people, companies, and products. If you missed it, click below for a look at the show from our point of view.
Come join us at WEFTEC 2018 in booth 7927 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, October 1-3. Franklin Electric is providing a complimentary registration in conjunction with the show to all current and potential customers so you can see the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, including the following featured products in our booth:
The Inline 1100 SpecPAK™ Pressure Boosting System connects easily to nearly any commercial, industrial, or multi-residential plumbing configuration to provide an easy-to-size water pressure boosting solution. Contractors simply determine how much water is required to be boosted to the desired constant pressure output, and the system comes properly packaged. The pump itself, the Franklin Electric Inline 1100, is a quiet, all-in-one constant water pressure system that contains the pump, motor, and drive in a compact package. As water volume needs increase, the pump instantly accelerates to the proper speed to ensure the water pressure stays constant throughout the application.
The FPS PowerSewer® System is a flexible, service friendly, and efficient system for residential and commercial applications. The basin’s internal C-Channel assembly releases from the top of the unit, simplifying accessibility to and maintenance of its components. The updated tank design provides for easy access and replacement of all other internal components. The float tree is spring loaded and easily removable, with a lift handle to simplify pump removal. It features an isolated pump support that accommodates heavier pumps for expanded applications, and it is compatible with the entire line of Franklin Electric FPS 2 hp grinder pumps.
The Pioneer Pump® GT Series is a robust pumping solution for nearly any food processing, wastewater treatment, waste handling, chemical processing, or industrial application with high performance demands. Available in 3x3, 4x4, and 6x6 sizes, they feature a unique shaft design that permits maximum flow rates up to 2250 gpm at a maximum head of 250 feet with a solids handling capability of up to three inches. A unique suction spool increases the inlet diameter and alleviates abrasion wear on the pump, while its distinct cover combines both the fill access cover and flapper valve access cover in one to improve ease of use – making these pumps ideal for the toughest tasks, all within a standard footprint.
The Pioneer Pump® GL Series Pump Packages move large volumes of water in nearly any rugged industrial, municipal, agricultural, mining, dewatering, or rental application. These robust, diesel-driven pump packages feature a full range of high-head and high-flow pumps up to 575 horsepower, are available in 4x3, 4x4, 5x3, 6x3, 6x4, 6x6, 8x6, 8x8, 10x8, 12x8, and 12x12 pump sizes, and offer both solids handling up to 3.5 inches and clear liquids capability. All side panels down to the top of the skid are removable by hand without the need for additional tools, maximizing accessibility and serviceability. The patented, environmentally safe vac-assist priming system with PosiValveTM evacuates air faster to accelerate and simplify priming, while efficient tank sizes provide up to 30 hours of runtime at full load. Engineered for modularity, the GL Series is available in skid or trailer configurations with a variety of build options to fit each application, and is fully Tier IV ready with the flexibility to offer multiple engine options.
Click here to sign up for our complementary registration and use promo code EVITE1311.
Click here for more information on WEFTEC 2018.
These two GL Series trailer packages highlight the customizable value that a modular design brings to the table. No two pump applications are exactly the same. These two units have different engines, different control panels, different trailer options, and different pump ends. Yet both are built to order on the same GL2 platform using parts we keep in stock at all times.
The WEFTEC 2018 show floor opens October 1, and we would love to see you in Louisiana! Now, you can get in the doors free of charge. Franklin Electric is providing a complimentary registration in conjunction with the show to all current and potential customers so you can see the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, including the new Pioneer Pump® GT Series, FPS PowerSewer® System, and Inline 1100 SpecPAKTM. Follow these easy steps to sign up today:
- Click here.
- Click “Register Now” in your VIP guest invite.
- Click “Online Registration”.
- Click “Attendee”.
- If you have a username and password from a past year, enter it here. If not, go down and register a new account by clicking “Click here to register” on the 4th link below the login area.
- From there, it will walk you through the information needed. Simply fill it out and receive a complimentary registration.
- If needed, Franklin Electric’s free registration promo code is: EVITE1311.
Franklin Electric is in booth 7927. See you soon!
The finished product! A few months ago, we started teasing an awesome new product on our Facebook page and now our team is proud to say it’s ready to move some water…a lot of water!
We call it the Pioneer Pump® GX18. It can achieve a max flow up to 20,000 gpm and head up to 200 feet. A wide 20-inch inlet diameter and low suction centerline height, combined with expertly engineered impeller NPHSR, make this unit ideal for high static lift applications. Manufactured in Oregon, USA. Let us know what we can do for you!
The Pioneer Pump® System Calculator is now available from the Google Play® Store, in addition to the Apple App Store®, by searching for “Pioneer Pump”. Calculating system requirements has never been easier. The Pioneer Pump App allows users to enter the application details, flow rate, pipe type, size and length, etc. to determine total dynamic head, NPSHA, and losses. The app is easy to use onsite or remotely, saving the user time by selecting the right pump for the job based on actual conditions.
If you have questions concerning the Pioneer Pump System Calculator, please contact the Pioneer Pump Sales Team at 503.266.4115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
The WWETT Show (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport) is the largest annual U.S. trade show for the wastewater industry. As expected, it provided a wide array of product innovations, industry education, and fun for attendees. Weren’t able to attend the show this year? No problem. Click below to see the show from our point of view.
After 50 years of existence, this continues to be one of the largest outdoor agricultural expositions. Yet again, many of our innovations were in attendance, including the rugged GS Centrifugal Pump.
Weren’t able to attend the show this year? No problem. View our Facebook page to see the show from our point of view.
Discounted Rate Details
As a valued exhibitor, we can offer two specific discounts through the show. Hurry, and you can save 50 percent on the Full Education Package (new price is $85) and 70 percent on an Expo Pass (new price is $15). Here’s how:
- Click http://nvyt.es/12fb88b3
- Then register either through a social channel or via “Traditional Registration”
- Enter your registration information
- A promo code (XNV230) will automatically populate in the “Do you have a Promotional Code?” section
- Continue with registration to get the abovementioned discounts
WWETT is the largest annual U.S. trade show for the wastewater industry, so once you make it through the doors, you’ll have visual access to some of the most innovative and proven products available today. We’re proud to be part of that group. Here are just a couple of the innovations you can learn about in our booth:
- GS Series Wet Prime Pumps – These rugged, yet cost-effective self-priming pumps are available in multiple sizes with maximum flow rates from 490 to 3450 gpm, a maximum head of 175 feet, and solids handling capabilities of up to 3 inches. They serve as a solution for new packages or as industry-compliant replacements when a durable pump is required to fulfill demanding job requirements. A double-lip seal with atmospheric drain provides additional bearing protection within the rotating assembly, while a removeable cover plate with convenient grip handle, and an oil-lubricated tungsten titanium carbide cartridge-type mechanical seal simplify maintenance.
- GL Series Pump Packages – These robust diesel-driven pump packages are available in various 4x4 and 6x6 sizes, with maximum flow rates up to 3400 gpm, a maximum head of 200 feet, and solids handling capabilities of up to 3 inches. The GL Series is fully Tier IV ready and has the flexibility to offer multiple engine options. The show unit features our brand new GL2 sound-attenuated enclosure capable of reducing noise to less than 68 dB(A) at 7 meters. Engineered for modularity, GL Series units are available in skid or trailer configuration with a variety of build options to provide the necessary characteristics for your application.
For more info on the 2018 WWETT Show, click here.